We have over 500 funds to support specific areas of UCL Hospitals. You can find out more about them and donate to a specific fund.
We are the main Charity supporting University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, part of one of Europe’s leading biomedical centres. The Trust comprises five hospitals at the heart of London, all committed to delivering top quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research:
- University College Hospital including University College Hospital and University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street, Macmillan Cancer Centre, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing, Hospital for Tropical Diseases and the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Medicine and the former Middlesex Hospital.
- The NHNN, including the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery at Cleveland Street.
- The Eastman Dental Hospital.
- The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital.
- The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
UCLH is in close partnership with (University College London) which is ranked as one of the best performing universities in the world. This connection bridges a gap between clinical practise and teaching, and allows great cooperation between the two organisations.
At UCLH Charity, all of our efforts contribute to improving the patient pathway at UCLH. Our principal objective is to apply funds for charitable purposes relating to UCLH which are above or over NHS provision.
This includes providing purpose-built facilities, buying important pieces of equipment or funding research to find answers. We also know that the little things are important, and that’s why we fund smaller projects like flowers and artwork, to make our patients stay that little more comfortable.